Does ECONIC offer custom apparel?
We do! And to facilitate a quick and accurate quote, please see our questions below:
- What categories of clothing are you going to want to produce?
- What do you estimate as first run quantities for any single style?
- Have you produced or are you able to put together a ‘mood board’ that gives us some direction and/or ideas of what you are wishing to develop? This could be pictures of styles you like, brand references, colours, fabrics, etc.
- Are you an experienced designer? Are you able to produce technical drawings, tech packs, etc?
- What is the timeline to get the product(s) to market?
- What price points do you want to retail at? Do you have a manufacturing price range?
Can I order samples before placing a bulk order?
Yes, please reach out to our team for further assistance!
Can I order a printed sample?
We can’t print one off samples as the set up costs to do so can’t be amortized over one garment. However, we can send a blank sample and a virtual mock up!
What is the minimum order quantity?
For in-stock blank items the minimum is 36 units per style per colour.
For printed items the minimum is 72 units, with the first price break at 100.
For private label the minimum is 200 units and comes with a choice of either tear away back neck labels or back neck heat transfers.
Custom colours in jersey fabrics have a minimum of 500 units, while custom colours for fleece fabrics have a minimum of 300 units.
Minimums for custom apparel vary but typically start at 200 units per style per colour. Please contact our team for further information.
What services does ECONIC provide?
Everything from design, to pattern making, sourcing, cut and sew, printing, embroidery - you name it. For more information please check out our Services.
Where does ECONIC manufacture?
ECONIC produces everything in Canada either in our Toronto facility or closer to our HQ in Vancouver. Ethical Profiling - our parent company, sources and produces in 3rd party audited facilities in Vietnam, China and India. Target price points, timing, volume, complexity of design, and of course client preference all come into play when making a consideration of where to produce.